Grapes: 100% Sangiovese.

Exposition-Altitude: South-Est – 550 mt. above the sea level.

Soil: Hilly neutral clay, rich in gravel and pebbles (Alberese and Galestro).

Annual production: 28.000 bottles.

Vinification: Manual harvest in 20 kg. crates, destemming followed by manual selection of the grapes. Pre-fermentation cold maceration, alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel, with delestage.

Aging: 18 months (70% of the product in French oak barrels of 20hl, the remaining 30% in stainless steel tanks).

Bouquet: Deep ruby red color and intense, with garnet reflexes. The nose presents a great olfactory fullness with hints of berries and ripe plums, accompanied with pleasant hints of spices, sweet tobacco and chocolate. It ‘a structured wine that is in the mouth opens with a soft entrance and fresh, evolving, supported by ripe tannins in a pleasantly fruity and persistent, with a return of fruity notes.

Serving temperature: 16-18°

Food pairings: Enjoy with roast game “fiorentina” steak. It reaches its best with traditional home style Italian cooking.

20,00

Last Awards

2

Vini Veronelli

88

Wine Enthusiast

93

James Suckling

95

Decanter