On September 28th and 29th don’t miss the fantastic Chianti Gourmet Experience’s event. The previous edition took place at Vertine involving thousands of wine and food enthusiasts.
This year the event will take place at Castello di Meleto, where the wineries of the area, the breweries, the restaurants will be present with the participation of some of the greatest Italian star chefs.
Impara la pronuncia On 29 September we will also be present with our wines, we are waiting for you !!
Did you visited us and have you made some photos during the wine tour on our cellar?
Share with your friends!
You will found us on Facebook and Instagram
Send us your photos that you made here!
Discover our wines!
You can visit our winery, we will help you to accompain you during the wine tour of our winery to discover our world!
We will finish with a wine tasting of our wines that you can choose directly on our winery!
Each wine have a perfect temperature, specially during this summer days.
On our Winery we have the special machine “Wine Please” that help us to serve the wines with the right temperatures.
Our Rosè and our White wine are served with a temperature of 9/10°, the perfect temperature to describe the perfect quality.
The red wines are served with a temperature of 18° but only our Red Petali is served with a coolder temperature (14°), the single one that could be served a litte bit coolder.
Order our products, visit our website to receive the wines and the olive oil directly at your home!
Tuscany finally have the perfect summer days. Finally the sun follow us every day.
It is the best moment to enjoy a beautiful glass of Rosato Petali or a glass of our White wine Cantavento
- Relax. The peolpe that comes to visit our hills will surely be fascinated by the peace and tranquility that reigns in every corner. A region to visit especially if you need to relax and “unplug” from the daily routine.
- Good food. There is no tourist who does not appreciate Tuscan food. Our grilled meats, our cheeses, the Fiorentina steak present in all the restaurants around. Not to mention the “poor” Tuscan soups: pappa al pomodoro, ribollita, panzanella … you have your mouth watering now are you
- Wine. You know, as soon as you arrive in Tuscany the most used word is surely this: WINE. A bottle that brings together the family during the Sunday lunch, a glass that brings together friends for a toast… or simply a tasting that can make the bottle that is most appreciated be chosen.
Nature. Taking a walk through our hills is good for health. Breathe deeply into the crisp air of our region, enjoy the sun and appreciate the simplicity of the days that accompany Tuscan life is a way to totally relax.
Culture. Florence, Siena, Arezzo … cities known throughout the world that must be visited at least once in their lifetime to learn about the history of our region and the beauty that makes them stand out all over the world. Siena with its Duomo, with the history of the Palio … Florence, with its old bridge … Arezzo, for its huge piazza that makes you fall in love every time
How could you describe Tuscany?
Which word describe Tuscany with the best method?
There are some rules to respect to face a tasting and enjoy it as well as possible!
- Tasting in the Morning! We talk about lucidity. In the morning we are in full focus and it will be much easier to concentrate on the characteristics of the wine that we have in the glass!
- No Coffee! No Cigarettes! It is a good rule not to smoke and do not drink coffee before a tasting! The coffee will leave a bitter taste in your mouth that will influence the olfactory taste sensations of your wine! Same for smoking!
No Spicy food!
If you are eating and you have a bottle of wine to enjoy, it would be better to avoid spicy foods.
Taste it! But in moderation … After some tastings our palate remains a little “neutralized”, in practice the alcohol starts to circulate in our body. For this reason it is a good rule to use Sputavino that will help you to better face more tastings! So simply tastes and… spits!
- Between each taste of wine, take another sip… of water! It will be the best strategy to clean up our mouth from the wine we had just tasted!
Taste it with moderation!
We are waiting for you in our winery to have a tasting with us!
Visit our website www.cantalici.it and choose the one that’s right for you!
Campaign Financed According to (EC) Regulation no. 1308/2013
L’Antica Fornace di Ridolfo – Cantalici
Via Della Croce 17/19, Loc. Castagnoli 53013, Gaiole in Chianti (SI)
Tel. & Fax +39 0577 731038