The very hot temperature has come to keep us company in these hot and sultry days of July!
It takes a fresh bottle of Rosato or Bianco to refresh the days!
Very hot days during June!
Today we had 49° of temperature outside in our Tuscan Hills!
It’s a perfect day to open a beautiful bottle of Rosato Petali! Served fresh, around 9 ° / 10 ° it is a bottle that refreshes and invites to fill the glass again.
White Malvasia is a grape that accompanies us with its aromaticity. A white that has been described several times with the term “Strange” but excellent to accompany an evening based on Cheese, based on Truffle or the inevitable summer dish: Pasta with Pesto!
Sometimes we receive some reviews from our guest that visit us. We are very happy to know that a lot of our clients love to stay in our company.
The words that we love to read:
- Kindless: We love to welcome our guest in our winery, in our family, in our world. Kindless is one of the most important word that we want to show to our guest… because we work with the wine just for they! And we want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
- Love to visit our Ancient Brick Kiln from the XV century. This is a mix a past and present that it’s incredible to see!
- Great time. When a person have a good time and when have fun with friends and family the time rush!
- Meet the Cantalici Brothers! During a visit it’s so easy to meet they, they will have a short chat with you but you will fall in love with the passion that will trasmit to you!
- Smile. Sometime we are sad, or serious because we had a bad journey… but the guest when they leave our winery they have a great smile! It’s really important to leave they an emotion (a good memory) of our Tuscany region!
- Raimbow. Our last review that we received tell these words: “We are arrived with the rain and we leave with a great raimbow and a smile on our face!”
There are a lot of words that describe our work, but we are so glad of our guest that we need to say: THANK YOU!
We want to say THANK YOU to Couple Backpacks that visited us last week!
During the Chianti Classico Collection, Cosimo Torlo visited us to our stand to taste our products and to meet us!
In the “Ghiottone errante” blog he has resumed the story of our winery!
We want to say THANK YOU very much to Mr Cosimo Torlo, We want to invite you to read his blog and to organize you to visit us!!
Campaign Financed According to (EC) Regulation no. 1308/2013
L’Antica Fornace di Ridolfo – Cantalici
Via Della Croce 17/19, Loc. Castagnoli 53013, Gaiole in Chianti (SI)
Tel. & Fax +39 0577 731038