Privacy information data processing
Reg. UE 2016/679- GDPR
Object: Information for the processing of personal data collected from the person concerned via the website
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided.
The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the domain of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
By consulting the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, regarding Cookies and how much provided for by the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
- SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT, pursuant to EU Reg. 2016/679 is SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA L’ANTICA FORNACE DI RIDOLFO S.S. with title of holder is legal representative.
- PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed in accordance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- Management of inherent data processing:
- navigation on this website;
- possible completion of data collection form for sending a request for information to the data controller;
- Imento fulfillment of contractual obligations, of law and administrative-accounting purpose. For the purposes of the application of the provisions concerning the protection of personal data, the processing carried out for administrative and accounting purposes is that connected with the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed.
- NAVIGATION DATA
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follow:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
- DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Cookies may be present (small text files that allow you to store information about visitor preferences, to improve the site’s functionality).
WHICH COOKIES USE THIS WEBSITE AND HOW TO DENY THE CONSENT TO EACH OF THE PROFILING OR THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
This website can send the user, in addition to technical cookies, the following profiling or third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics – information on www.google.com/analytics/
- Facebook – information on www.facebook.com/
- Twitter – information on www.twitter.com/
- Linkedin – information on www.linkedin.com
- Youtube – information on www.youtube.com
To deny consent to the use of one or more profiling cookies, you can:
- • access the links above to deny consent;
- • alternatively, follow the disabling procedure provided by the main browsers:
Microsoft Windows Explorer:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
To deactivate the Cookie Flash http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/it/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
- ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF DATA ADDRESSEES
The personal data provided may be communicated to recipients, appointed pursuant to art. 28 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, which will process the data as managers and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the owner and manager, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. Specifically, the data may be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks of SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA L’ANTICA FORNACE DI RIDOLFO S.S. (including e-mail);
- Studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- Competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
- In the case of administrative accounting purposes, the data may possibly be transmitted to commercial information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and / or to subjects for credit recovery purposes.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in total autonomy as distinct Data Controllers.
- OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web hosting data center. The web hosting, which is responsible for the processing of the data, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
The list of designated Data Processors is constantly updated and available at SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA L’ANTICA FORNACE DI RIDOLFO S.S.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
The personal data provided will not be transferred outside the European Union.
- PRESERVATION OR CRITERIA PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of the EU Reg. 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. To know the criteria at the base of the data retention period, write to email@example.com
- NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in dedicated areas on the site.
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point a) of this information document is necessary to improve the specific functions and use the services offered to the Data Controller, for example to receive feedback on the request for information submitted. Failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service or use the services offered by the site.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You can assert your rights as expressed in the articles 15 – right of access, 16 – right of rectification, 17 – right to cancellation, 18 – right to limitation of treatment, 20 – right to portability, 21 – right of opposition, 22 right to object to the automated decision-making process of GDPR 679 / 16 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the owner, writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same, limitation of processing.
Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, eg profiling) as well as to the portability of your data.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), has the right to revoke the consent given at any time. Link to the website of the Privacy Guarantor: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.
In the case of request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with a structured format, commonly used and readable, by automatic device, the personal data concerning you, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of the art. 20 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.
Date of update: 27/09/2019